From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT control drops out, cant read RT sys man

Tuesday June 26th

RT Expert:
Worked with Aaron Campbell field rep from NI to solve working program control and data aquisition dropout of 1 second or less in RT 7.1 PIXI with 8145 processor for over an hour. We were slowed by the RT System Manager not being able to run on 8145 to see if RT performance is high or faulty even with VI server enabled. Message Error: can't launch on IP address 192.168.125.84. Please ensure that VI server is enabled and this machine is allowed to connect.
Aaron suggests we work with RT expert to solve.

Please call my cell at 480 510-7885 after 8:00 am to work out a solution.
Or if no answer try Desk 435-649-1900-248

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,970 Views)
Hi,

I suggest you go to ni.com/support and create a service request for your issue.  On that website, you will be able to create a service request and then call 1-866-275-6964.  That way, your service request will be updated with the appropriate notes in regards to your problem and be routed to the RT queue.

To set VI server and enable it, you will need to open up LabVIEW and go to Tool>>Options>>VI Server Configuration and make sure that there is a checkmark on TCP/IP.  Note that you may need to change the execution target to the RT controller.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Nadim
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,918 Views)