cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXIe 8262 streaming performance with HDD 8264 on a PXIe 1062Q chassis

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Ex-NISH2!

Thank you for clearing that up. The first step I would like to take is to download and install the latest versions of the driver and firmware for your 8264. Both of these can be found on the LSI website for the MegaRAID SAS 84016E. Make sure that you have the correct driver installed for the Operating system on each the PXIe-8133/RMC 8354.

The 2nd configuration of yours with the RMC 8354, the link light changing from green to amber is a sign that the problem likely lies with the 8354-8388 connection. How do these devices show up in Windows Device Manager when the light is flashing between the two?

Have a great day!

Peter E
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,079 Views)

Well, I will try it ASAP.

I shipped the demo system out yesterday, and may get it back after 2 weeks.

Till then.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,078 Views)

Hi,

I am unable to find the driver of 84016E for WinXP (32-bit) from the LSI website that you have given. Can you please help me getting it?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(980 Views)

Hi Naveen,

I have not been able to find a driver either on LSI's website that is compatible with Windows XP x86. Externally, I have found this link:

http://www.driverscape.com/download/lsi-logic-megaraid-sas-84016e-raid-controller

Hope this helps!

Xavier
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(968 Views)

Thank you. But this link requires a paid registration. However, I got the driver from NI Support through email. Thanks again for your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(951 Views)