PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not get a consistent output waveform from both channels using example program

Hi,

I have a PXI combination of a PXIe-7975 and PXIe-5782 and am trying to use the example program called "Getting Started PXIe 796xR_797xR " (see picture PXI_5782_Example_program for settings) to look at the performance of the high speed DACs. The version of labview I have installed on my PC is Labview 2020. In both cases I am trying to transmit a sine wave at 40MHz but on both outputs I am not getting what I expect. If you see picture AO0 output ... there is a lot of spectral content for what should be a single tone at 40MHz. In the other picture AO1 output ... I can see a much cleaner spectrum but there is also a second tone at 85MHz that looks like an image but since I haven't knowlingly set the clock to 125MHz, I'm not expecting that. In both cases I can not see what is causing this especially with an untouched example program. 

Is there a verified working copy of the example program that works in Labview 20? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(597 Views)