PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-10202 error with e-series calibrate on PXI-6031E Card

Using Labview 5.1.2  Ni-Daq 6.7

When running a eseries calibration (Self-Calibrate, User Eprom error) I get a -10202 error. Something along the lines of cannot write to this area.  

Has anyone seen this issue and then what was your direction to fix this?

Thanks
Bill
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,156 Views)
Hi Bill-

It sounds like you are running into calibration errors.  One suggestion I can offer is to update your NI-DAQ drivers to at least 6.9.3 and then run the Online E Series Diagnostic Utility.  The results of this test may provide more insight into the problem you're seeing.

I have seen a bit of documentation for this error which basically suggests that your calibration EEPROM may be corrupted.  I have spoken with the engineer you spoke with over the phone and she seemed to have a few more suggestions to pass on to you.

If these suggestions are not helpful then the card may need to be sent in for recalibration and repair.  Please keep us posted with anything new you find or if you have any additional questions.

Thanks-
Tom W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,147 Views)
I am running labview 7.0 and DaQ 7.1 and I am getting an IRQ error when trying to run test panel through MAX 3.0.2..The error reads the device is not responding to the first IRQ level... This only fails on the cards assigned to IRQ 23.... and if I try and run self calibrate the system willk hang up and have to be rebooted to gat max or labview to work again without error..... Any suggestions
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,049 Views)
Hi,

There are a couple of things that I would like you to do to troubleshoot this problem. I would like you to upgrade to the latest DAQ drivers. For Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy), this is version 7.4.1 which is a free download from this link: Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) Version 7.4.1 for Windows 2000/NT/XP.

Since you have an E-series device, you also have the option of upgrading to DAQmx. I strongly recommend doing this. I am including some links with more information on the DAQmx driver as well as the download page.  If you are still having problems after you upgrade, remove any other boards from the chassis and then try changing the slot of your E series card.

Regards,
Hal L.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,031 Views)