NI VideoMASTER and NI AudioMASTER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We had some accuracy issues with NI 5112 scope in one of the ATE and then I decided to perform self calibration using Labvidew vi to perform “niScope_CalSelfCalibrate(handle, "", 0);” function.

We had some accuracy issues with NI 5112 scope in one of the ATE and then I decided to perform self calibration using Labvidew vi to perform “niScope_CalSelfCalibrate(handle, "", 0);” function. But it made it worse. I tried using option 2 to restore but it did not work. Could you pls advice me to resolve this issue.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(7,043 Views)

Hi Ana10,

Are you using this digitizer with NI VideoMaster? if not you should probably post this in the Digitizer forums. That said I would suggest using the self calibrate function in MAX for this device rather than the LabVIEW API method just so that you can rule out any errors in correctly configuring the digitizer for self cal in LabVIEW. Also you should ensure that all inputs are disconnected before performing a self cal. If this still results in an error in calibration you could refer to the following document or arrange to return the digitizer to NI for external calibration.

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/370328e.pdf

Hope this helps,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(7,038 Views)