NI VeriStand Add-Ons Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use the ASAM XIL Reference Globally In Teststand

Hi There,

I am using the ASAM XIL steps for Teststand to control my Veristand application and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any way to share the reference created from " Open Veristand Project" and "Framework Create" steps globally in all other sequences? Right now it looks to me like this reference is only available in the local sequence file. This is going to be very painful if we need to input the path to the Veristand Project in every new sequence file created because if we need to change projects to use a new system definition we will have to change the paths in a lot of places. Am I missing something here, there must be a way to use these reference globally? See the screenshot that shows the steps I am talking about.

I add the create steps and have access to the referenceI add the create steps and have access to the referenceNotice in the new sequence I dont have access to the steps created in the first sequenceNotice in the new sequence I dont have access to the steps created in the first sequence

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,766 Views)