NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

testStand shared variable

hello,

i m using the Building a TestStand UI with Native Controls - CVI example to open and run sequence file and i want to share variable from teststand sequence file to the executable that lunch it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(800 Views)

Hello KarimS,

You need to share a variable to an application exe which is been launched as a part of Sequence step.

Is your application build using LabVIEW?

Do you need to pass the variable during launch/start of application or continuous sharing?

if your application is build via LabVIEW and you need to share only during start of the application you can pass via argument handling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(754 Views)

hello,

no my application build using labWindows CVI,

the application exe launched from my desktop and after that the application launch the Sequence File,

i need a continuous sharing of variable or data between the application and the sequence file

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(728 Views)