NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

html report scrollbar in LV User Interface

Hi Everyone

I'm designing a LV User Interface with a HTML report view. Everything is working nicely except that while the report is being generated the report text becomes wider than the report view causing a horizontal scrollbar to appear which then shifts the report view to the far right hand side. This is annoying and we don't want the operator to constantly have to scroll the horizontal bar across every time.

How can I disable the Horizontal scrollbar or enable the text to just wrap around. The culprit in the HTML report is when the full path name to the sequence is displayed, if I could at least disable the filename from being written that ought to help. This ought to be done within the reportgen_HTML.seq but where?

Kurt Friday
www.sciware.com.au
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,810 Views)

I forgot to mention that I'm using On-The-Fly-Reporting.

Cheers

Kurt Friday
www.sciware.com.au
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,805 Views)

Hi

To help you remove the report path from the report I will need to know what are your report settings.

Can you please post your "TestStandModelReportOptions.ini" usually found under <TestStand>\cfg folder.

To try to resolve the issue with the horizontal scroll bar I have a couple of questions:

1. What version of TestStand are you using

2. What version of IE is installed on your machine

3. Can you please post a sample report and a TestStand Sequence File which causes this issue

4. What is your OS?

Regards

Anand Jain

National Instruments.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,791 Views)