NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand Report Format/Stylesheet Help

Hi,

I'm having some trouble modifying the horizontal.xsl stylesheet to achieve the format I want, but as with teststand there's always many different ways to achieve the same thing I thought I'd throw it out there incase im missing the obvious.

The horizontal.xsl stylesheet produces a report which matches the structure of your sequence files. Each time you have a subsequence, the stylesheet "indents" a new table of results for that subsequence. The resulting report is great if you wish to follow the structure of the test. For my application however, I would like a single table of results regardless of how many subsequences the code has. Please see the attached files to get a clearer idea of what I am trying to achieve. The "ReportGenerated.xml" is the output from "Test.seq" using "horizontal.xsl". The "ReportWanted.html" file is a rough example of what I am trying to achieve by creating my own xsl stylesheet.

Ideally, I'm hoping I'm missing a tickbox in teststand options or something entitled "group all results into one table" lol. However, I suspect i'm not so if anybody could offer any ideas on how best to achieve this I would really appreciate it!.

Thanks,

Steve

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,288 Views)

Find the Attached image of the Horizontal.xls where I have commented the "Indent" so that it will not look like a tree Structure, try it and let me know whether it is working,

This is just an Example, you have to study XSLT and a liitle Javascript before editing the Style Sheet.

To achieve these kind of Table Structure, Fonts etc,. you have to edit the Style Sheet

AshwiN,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,282 Views)

Same here, new in Test Stand.

Did you find a way on how to optimize the report like your example "ReportWanted.HTML"?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,559 Views)