From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand API SequenceContext

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everyone, I want to trigger the UImessage callback action, but i can't acquire "SequenceContext", always getting the an error "-17500", (ExceptionTS.lvclass: Exception occurred in SimpleExec.vi in TSUI.IExecutionViewMgr: No execution associated with the Execution File View Manager.) I want to know how to solve it.Thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,425 Views)

中国人,英语不好,最近项目头疼,急求帮助。感谢各位大神。企望能有个范例就更好了。

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,418 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yg.wei

將用戶界面消息發送到您的用戶界面沒有任何意義。同樣,序列上下文在那時還不存在。 請訪問此網站,以獲取有關UI消息的更多信息。

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/4532/en/

Regards,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,324 Views)

您好,Jigg先生。 我在作这个事情前和过程中,已经把NI Teststand论坛里面都找了一个遍,使用浏览器翻译都看了一次,得到的最让我受启发的也就是您推送给我那个网页,并且我也是按照里面的作的,但偏偏得不到SequenceContext。 我整整试了快两天,仍然没有办法。不得不再次向您及论坛里的各位工程师寻求帮助,并附上我的VI,如果可以请帮忙再指点一下。感激不尽。

我想要得到的功能是:在用户界面,点击一个布尔按钮,可以选择报表存放的地址,设定报表的名字, 可以选择测试程序(尽管这个使用自带的Button是可以实现的) , 可以人机交互知道测试总数,一次性通过率,设置一次性测试几个产品, 等等信息。我知道可以在Teststand Edit里面编写*.SEQ可以触发事件,但是我需要在LV代码里实现在,不想在*.SEQ里面操作。

Hello, Mr. Jigg. I have already found the NI Teststand forum before and during this process. I used the browser translation to read it once. The one that got me the most is that you pushed me to that page, and I It is also in accordance with the inside, but it does not get the SequenceContext. I tried it for two days and still had no way. I have to ask you and the engineers in the forum for help again, and attach my VI. If you can, please help me to give pointers. Grateful.

The function I want to get is: in the user interface, click on a Boolean button, you can select the address where the report is stored, set the name of the report, you can choose the test program (although this is possible with the built-in Button), you can Machine interaction knows the total number of tests, one-time pass rate, set up to test several products at a time, and so on. I know that I can write *.SEQ in Teststand Edit to trigger events, but I need to implement it in Labview code and don't want to do it in *.SEQ.
English is translated via Google.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,314 Views)

Hello, Mr. Jigg. I have already found the NI Teststand forum before and during this process. I used the browser translation to read it once. The one that got me the most is that you pushed me to that page, and I It is also in accordance with the inside, but it does not get the SequenceContext. I tried it for two days and still had no way. I have to ask you and the engineers in the forum for help again, and attach my VI. If you can, please help me to give pointers. Grateful.

The function I want to get is: in the user interface, click on a Boolean button, you can select the address where the report is stored, set the name of the report, you can choose the test program (although this is possible with the built-in Button), you can Machine interaction knows the total number of tests, one-time pass rate, set up to test several products at a time, and so on. I know that I can write *.SEQ in Teststand Edit to trigger events, but I need to implement it in Labview code and don't want to do it in *.SEQ.
English is translated via Google.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,310 Views)

搞好了,原来不一定非要用消息注册,直接用布尔引用作源就行。

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,289 Views)

大神你好,我是最近入职的一个小菜鸟,我也遇到了和你同样的问题,我只需要简单的功能就可以,我希望通过Teststand API把测试中的内容取出来,比如Step.name、value之类的把这些内容取出来就好,但是我直接用了sequencecontext 里面好像是空的,我又通过execution.sequencecontext结果就报了那个-17500的错误,找不到原因啊,是因为需要用到回调事件注册吗?急急急死了QAQ

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,468 Views)