NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Deployment build error

Hi,

I am using TestStand deployment tool for the first time. I am getting an error and I am not able to fix it. It is a reference to Query Available Printer.vi (which I don't use in my projet, unless one of the instrument driver is using it). I checked the file and it is not broken. If I just perform the analysis, everything is fine though. It is only when I build that I run into it.

I am not including any of the TestStand or System32 files in the build. I am not including User Interfaces file either. Finally, I don't install TestStand Engine or any other Drivers or Components.

Thanks

Alexandre Boyer

Here is the deployment log file  :

Starting Log.
Starting Analysis
Starting to process workspace file
Done processing workspace file
Finished Analysis
Building...
1:46 PM
An installer was not created due to an error
The build is finished
1:50 PM
Aborted
---------------------------------------
Warning: You may need to add any sequence file(s) referenced by the following expression(s):
RunState.ProcessModelClient in step 'MainSequence Callback', sequence 'TestComponent', sequence file 'C:\Projets\Opnext\OTM-440 Manufacturing Test Stations\Trunk\Technical\D - Execution\TestStand 4.0\Components\User\Models\TestStandModels\ProligentSequentialModel.seq'
RunState.ProcessModelClient in step 'MainSequence Callback', sequence 'Routing Entry Point', sequence file 'C:\Projets\Opnext\OTM-440 Manufacturing Test Stations\Trunk\Technical\D - Execution\TestStand 4.0\Components\User\Models\TestStandModels\ProligentSequentialModel.seq'
RunState.ProcessModelClient in step 'MainSequence Callback', sequence 'Test UUTs', sequence file 'C:\Projets\Opnext\OTM-440 Manufacturing Test Stations\Trunk\Technical\D - Execution\TestStand 4.0\Components\User\Models\TestStandModels\ProligentSequentialModel.seq'
Locals.ModelPath in step 'Call PostUUT of the Process Model', sequence 'PostUUT', sequence file 'C:\Projets\Opnext\OTM-440 Manufacturing Test Stations\Trunk\Technical\D - Execution\TestStand 4.0\Components\User\Callbacks\Station\StationCallbacks.seq'
Locals.ModelPath in step 'Call PreUUT of the Process Model', sequence 'PreUUT', sequence file 'C:\Projets\Opnext\OTM-440 Manufacturing Test Stations\Trunk\Technical\D - Execution\TestStand 4.0\Components\User\Callbacks\Station\StationCallbacks.seq'
Locals.ModelPath in step 'Call PostUUT of the Process Model', sequence 'PostUUT', sequence file 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 4.1.1\Components\Callbacks\Station\StationCallbacks.seq'
Locals.ModelPath in step 'Call PreUUT of the Process Model', sequence 'PreUUT', sequence file 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 4.1.1\Components\Callbacks\Station\StationCallbacks.seq'
---------------------------------------
Warning: The following dependencies were detected but not selected; you must decide if they should be included:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\version.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll
Error: Unable to find all subVIs from saved VIs, either a subVI is missing or the VI is not saved under the current LabVIEW version.
The missing file path is:C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.6\vi.lib\printing\Query Available Printers.vi
 while Processing VIs...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,035 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,024 Views)

Do you have the sequence files  in your project that it lists?

C:\Projets\Opnext\OTM-440 Manufacturing Test Stations\Trunk\Technical\D - Execution\TestStand 4.0\Components\User\Models\TestStandModels\ProligentSequentialModel.seq

I recommend going over chapter 14 of the TestStand reference manual with a clean sequence and attempting to deploy to a clean computer. Once you can get that to work, deploying with your actual code is much easier. 

http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/D4A50986EECCF7218625757C00697617

Richard S -- National Instruments -- (former) Applications Engineer -- Data Acquisition with TestStand
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,996 Views)