NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing HP Quality Center with Teststand / LabVIEW

Hi All,

Can we interface HP Quality Center with NI Teststand or LabVIEW?

Regards

Raviteja

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,795 Views)

The short answer is yes. The means to do this would be via Windows' interfaces of ActiveX or COM. You can think of LabVIEW or TestStand as anything external that needs to speak useing ActiveX/COM. 

That's not a specific responce and leaves a bit of work with no example (sorry). Hopefully someone knows of something like an example. But you won't be violating any laws of the universe trying to do something imposible. 

Good Luck! 

Charlie M. CLD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,514 Views)

Hi Charlie,

Thank you very much for your reply 🙂

Regards

Raviteja

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,505 Views)

Hi Raviteja,

Are you able to integrate HP-QC in LabVIEW/TestStand

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,904 Views)

@Raviteja wrote:

Hi All,

Can we interface HP Quality Center with NI Teststand or LabVIEW?

Hope using in LabVIEW is pretty easy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,901 Views)

In LabVIEW how can we interface?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,899 Views)

First HPQC is installed in system

Then you can access using Active X Controls (based on the Methods available you can use)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,896 Views)

Thanks PalanivelT 🙂

Will try it out.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,894 Views)

Palanivel Thiruvenkadam,

Did you ever get this working?  I know it's not good to post to very old threads but I've not seen anything newer on the topic.

If you have I'd really appreciate if you can share what you have or anything you've learned as I need to do the same thing.

Thanks,

Dave Stodola

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,253 Views)