NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enable the "StandardResultsEnabled" execution property in TestStand

I cannot see the standard result properties (TS.StartTime, TS.TotalTime, etc.) as a step result subproperty on any of the steps in my sequence file.  The docs say to set the StandardResultsEnabled execution property to true however I can't figure out how to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,815 Views)

Hi,

You can do this in the Menu item "Report Options..."

This will set the global settings for the Station.

If you want to set it just for your sequence file, then include the ReportOptions callback sequence. Then set the required Parameters.ReportOptions in this callback.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,801 Views)

Where are you looking? Those are added to the result for the step, not to the step itself. If you need to find a result for a step, Step.LastStepResult and Step.CurrentLoopResult can be handy. For example, you could insert a MessagePopup after another step with a Message Expression of:

Str(RunState.PreviousStep.LastStepResult.TS.StartTime)

Note that you won't get intellisense for the TS properties of the result because the result doesn't exist until the step executes. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,793 Views)

Thanks,

I found the key.  You have to have the "show hidden properties" enabled in the Station Options preferences in order to see the TS properties.  This little nugget was burried pretty deep in the documentation.

Thanks again for your help,

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,788 Views)