NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Panel working as "UUT information" for Parallel mode

Hey guys, 

I'm trying to develop a test software that will use a user interface made in LabVIEW. The idea of the project is to test 32 equipments in parallel. The serial numbers will be acquired with a barcode and stored for the serial numbers of each socket. The sequence will the launched when I run the UI vi, and the idea is that the buttons on the UI have the same functionality as the "OK" buttons of the "UUT Information" screen displayed in Teststand when using the parallel mode. 

I dont to change the C code used to create that screen, considering the fact that I have zero experience with that kind of language and also I don't have enough time to learn at a point that I can do it considering my deadline.

Does anybody knows a way that I can do it in the block diagram using the references and properties of the Teststand? Im trying to find some property that communicate the same way but after some research I have found nothing related and I'm stuck. 

Using the TestStand 2014 (32-bit)\Examples\Modifying Process Models\Overriding Model Callbacks - Parallel Model I have already disable the UUT dialog form appearing.

To make sure that I explained my problem, I have attached a figure that explains it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,331 Views)