NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing LabVIEW user Interface in TestStand Examples gives error

Hello All,

I am working on Creating labVIEW User Interface for my TestSequence.

Trying to Reuse the existing user Interface available in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2014 (64-bit)\UserInterfaces"

I am able to run my sequence properly using existing exe but wheni try to do in LabVIEW Code i am getting error as

Could not load DLL or external library 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\TestStand 2014\Components\Models\TestStandModels\modelsupport2\modelsupport2.dll'.

The DLL is a 64-bit DLL and thus cannot be loaded by 32-bit TestStand.

i am trying to access user Interface Files under the folder "TestStand 2014 (64-bit)"

what may be the issue?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,986 Views)

Hi PalanivelT,

Make sure you are using LabVIEW 64-bit when editing and running the 64-bit example UIs.

Steven Gloor
Staff Customer Engineer - CTA, CLD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,927 Views)

yes i am sure i am using 64 bit examples. i have checked the same in different PC where I am not facing any issue may be problem is with my PC Locally.

I will try to reinstall and verify.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,883 Views)