From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize teststand tool menu

Hi,

I need to show only the customized tools menu (not default tools menu) in teststand user interface. How to do it.

i am using teststand 2016. For operator interface i am using shipped full feature OI.

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,439 Views)

You should be able to do this using the hidden expression described here, for any Tools Menu Items that you do not want to show in the operator interface.

Hope this helps!

Trent

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentweaver
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,434 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is to hide the default Tools menu and show only customized tools menu.

Currently I am using the Teststand provided full feature operator interface.(not on sequence editor). When I run the full feature interface ,I am getting all the default tools menu item. I need to only show customized tools menu. The Customized tools menu call the particular sequence from a sequence file to display a Labview VI.

Hope you are aware of the full feature user interface that shipped with Teststand.

Regards,

Anand

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,407 Views)