NI Package Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing the problem of NI package manager installation

Hi,

The issue which I am facing is regarding the NI package manager. I was about to repair the IVI compliance package but accidently I have uninstalled the NIPM instead of repairing it. Yet the uninstallation has not completed. I tried to reinstall the NIPM again and it showed that "Package is already installed. No operation will be performed." 

Screenshot (28).png

Then I tried to open the NI software from the control panel but couldn't find the NIPM to launch it.

Screenshot (30).png

I am at the final phase of my project now. Someone please help me in solving this issue so that I can able to continue my work further.

Comments
Scott_Richardson
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

To Naina87, in the future it might be better to post this type of question to the NI Package Manager (NIPM) Discussion Forums section of ni.com as most do not monitor this "document" section. I had not noticed your post until now.

The general next step for when a non-latest version of NIPM is in a partially installed state as I think you are in would be to install the latest version of NIPM available if not already installed. As of today, that is version NI Package Manager 2023 Q1 (23.0), which released in early January.

Scott Richardson