From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voltage-frequency

Hi all,

I am trying to build a spice model to become voltage-frequency but I’m having a lot of troubles by using real components.

Does anyone know a virtual component in Multisim able to become voltage-frequency or any other way that I can control the frequency of the clock source?

Thank you very much

Roosvelt

Note: I made a mistake in the previous email

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,933 Views)

This is just an idea because I have no clue as to what voltage or frequency you are delaing with, but the 555 Timer can be arranged to vary a frequency depending on the voltage applied to Pin Number 5. I believe that the Timer will run at it's designed free-running frequency with no volatage applied and then increase in frequency as this voltage goes up.

I am not sure this is what your after, but it may be a starting point.

Message Edited by lacy on 12-26-2006 04:05 PM

Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
Message 2 of 3
(3,930 Views)

thanks Lacy for your support,

The timer 555 is a very good option. Its maximum frequency is around 10Mhz which is fine for my application. also it allow me vary the duty ciclo as astable mode. I just need a device able to vary the frequency and its duty ciclo by external components, so the 555 the best option.

thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,917 Views)