Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using multisim

I'm looking for a used copy of Multisim 10 or later professsional version. I'm a student I have a limited budget.

my school does not sell the student version. I'm willing to pay a little extra for the professional version.

My email is  BEJAGUAR@YAHOO.COM

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,233 Views)

Good luck!

If you find such a resource...  I searched high and low for someone out there selling the software, used, some time back.  I could not find it.  People using it just won't part with it.  In my opinion, traditional SPICE is in trouble.  (In fact, I just heard the other day from another that the SPICE folks are trying to do more interactive things now -- this was in response to my refusal to partake in the world of SPICE's learning curve.  Any ideas why?  These would also be the same SPICE folks that at one time got a call from me, as a student, and basically blew me off for their corporate partners.  Funny, my stuff often works very quickly...)

Anyway, good luck.  Seriously!  I hope you are successful.  It's a dynamite program.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,202 Views)

Hi there,

I think you can buy the sudent edition of Multisim on line from our retailers. This webpage links to our retailers in different countries from which you can purchase the student edition. As for discounted professional edition of Multisim, I don't know where to get a copy.

----------
Yi
Software Developer
National Instruments - Electronics Workbench Group
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,190 Views)

Regarding spice being in trouble.  After the process of creating models with multisim is perfected then and only then will Spice start a decline. I'm not certain that Multisim can do

all that spice can at this time. I intend to purchase a few books written on electronic design with Multisim ( I want to avoid the bad ones)  Do you have any title suggestions, ANYONE

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,177 Views)