Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcircuit label bug

I am having the issue displayed in the image below. The label for the selected subcircuit is WAY far away from the rest of the graphics for the symbol. Thus, the selection box is rather large, and I keep selecting it by accident.

Also, I do uncheck the option to show label in the subcircuit's properties and the general properties of the project but this only works temporarily. It seems that when I copy said subcircuit and paste it somewhere else, the original copy snaps back to having the label visible, at some far off distance. If I go into the properties of the once again erroneous subcircuit, the box is NOT checked to show the label. Upon exiting the properties with the 'OK' button, the label is once again gone even though I made NO changes to the settings of the properties.

Please help me fix this.

Thanks,

-aamailhot

P.S. I am using multisim 11 evaluation version

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,873 Views)

Edit:

so I in my high-mindedness overlooked a simple solution that is a partial fix: simply move the label really close to the subcircuit. I'd still like to know why I can't keep the labels from showing at all, and more importantly why the labels' default position is so far away from the symbol.

Regards,

-aamailhot

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,871 Views)