From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

menu bars disappeared from across the top. how do I get them back

menu bars disappeared from across the rop of multisim.  All that appears is simulation and View..  How do I get these menu bats back.

Rich Ruhl

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,651 Views)

Hello,

Here is a KnowledgeBase on how to reset the Multisim User Interface:

How Can I Reset the Multisim or Ultiboard User Interface to its Default Configuration?

Let us know how this works.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,635 Views)

only four menu bars appear simulation edit view mcu.  edit find and repace view grapher mcu two active thr rest not.

cpu interface is the only interface.dll that did anything. can't transder design to ultiboard or renumber.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,607 Views)

interdace diles that are left to be deleted and rewritten are in 4 folders under the share folder.

do you know which folders are for multisim 10.0

richard

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,574 Views)

Hello,

I understand you are using version 10.0. What's your Multisim Edition (Student, Education, Power Pro, etc)? If you are using the Studetn/Education edition then you should check the Global Restrictions. These options enable/disable toolbars, analyses, etc. Take a look of this KnowledgeBase:  

Why is the Component Toolbar Grayed Out in Multisim?

Let us know how this works.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,528 Views)

the reinstalling of cpuinterface.dll brought four menu bars back on top. uninstalling and reinstalling of ewbpro did bring the rest of the menu bars back on line.  changed my address and organization I made up.  had to go through thr repair process on multisim and ultiboard to change the information.

multisim power pro\ full edition version 10 is functioning.

richard ruhl

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,495 Views)