Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dyn11 transformer model needed!

Solved!
Go to solution

I am looking to simulate part of or power system on multisim in order to check a problem.  I can find a 3-phase transfomer model in the components but need some help in changing its paraments.

As follows:

DYN11 transformer (Delta connected primary, star secondary and 30 degrees phase shift).  I need to know how to chane the spice code as i dont have the knowledge to myself.

Change the model so it is a step down from 33kV to 3.3kV

Any help on this would be greatly apprciated.

Regards

Christ Tayler

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,581 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChrisRTA
I never could see how the Multisim 3 phase transformer model was worth a hoot and don't know how to make it into anything useful. I have been using an array of three single-phase transformers to come up with a D-Y configuration. This is based on the virtual transformer model from older versions of Multisim. These models do not account for saturation and may be capable of doing things that a real transformer isn't - like passing through dc for instance. However, it is usable in situations where it isn't necessary to model what is going in in the transformer core; ie, saturation. The attached was done in Multisim 10.0.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,546 Views)
Thats a great help Sir!  Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,516 Views)
I am really sory that i am using crack one i cant purchase original licence in afghanistan what can i do sir, please forgive me. i have a problem i cant manage transformer and manage fixed volte input and out put please sir help me and send to my a simple file with makeing transforer 220v input to 12V out put please sir this is my email id: mojtaba.lmy@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,722 Views)