Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem with hidden contacts

Hello, I have a problem with multisimom.
I can not change the voltage of the earth and food in logic elements.

I found the theme here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Multisim-and-Ultib...p/913479/page/2

I downloaded the solution proposed by the tech support - works. Made by analogy - it does not work. Whether something I overlooked, and whether to multisim problem (14 version).

The two files - one that laid out a support in the topic and one that I did

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,841 Views)

Hi Yanec,

You have to check the actual connections to the components. I was able to analyze both schematics looking for any difference in the configuration and I was able to notice that in your schematic you have both of the hidden pins connected to the plus and zemlya pins (plus that one has it with plus in the gnd and zemlya in the vcc ) 

On the other schematic example that you attached (the one that works) it has theU1A connected to the On-page connectors and the ones for U2A are pointing to the VCC and GND pins.

Hope you can find this information helpful!

Regards,

Sil.VI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,788 Views)

I corrected your file, but it still does not work. What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,770 Views)

Is there no solution? Help me please.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,588 Views)

Yanec,

I have been testing again with the files you sent and I have not been able to see the exact same behavior as the MS11 file, all the configurations looks fine and correctly connected in a different file I made from scratch but still the Channels response id a little different with respect to the MS11 schematic. I am not sure particularly why since the component and its model should be the same, I will continue testing here to see if I can find other setting that I have probably not seen before. Have you made another changes to the schematic since our last interaction?

Regards,

Sil.VI
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,584 Views)

No, I did not make any more changes, since I do not know what else can be changed. All changes in accordance with your instructions in the second post in the topic, I did NotWork-2.ms14 file (and added it to the third post Thread)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,562 Views)

The problem again becomes relevant. Is there no solution?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,828 Views)

Hi Yanec,

In the old days when everything was 5V, people didn't draw the supplies to logic chips anymore.

nowadays with all the different voltages (6V, 5V, 3v3, 1V8, 1V2) it is necessary to have all these pins in the schematic.

I don't know about simulations since I never simulate complete boards, only partial circuits.

When I need to draw a new schematic, I tend to draw all parts from scratch and add supply pins.

This way I can easily use CMOS (15V), TTL and 3V3 and multiple grounds in one design

Ok , the circuit looks busier, but there's no possibility of errors...

Succes!

stressed user

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,787 Views)