Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstallation of Multisim 2001

After reinstalling Multisim 2001 on one computer running an updated version of Windows 2000 and another running Windows XP, the initial page would show up followed by loading of the the DLL's.  After that the program disappeared completely from the desktop.  It was not running in the background.  The correct release code, SN and signature were indicated on the intial page.  Could these results indicate a compatability problem between Multisim 2001 and an updated version of Windows 2000 or Windows XP or is something else the problem?  Also, is Multisim 2001 compatible with the Windows Vista operating system?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,241 Views)

I hasve Windows XP and it runs just fine on my system. It sounds like something didn't go right during the install process. Did you re-install from the original disc or just copy it from another disc back onto the the computer?

You must do re-installs from them main disc otherwise it doesn't run. This will also reset your Signature code and will require a new Release Code. Other than what I have said, I can't think of anything else that might cause this.

Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,235 Views)