Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LF coulped transformer class A amplifier

Hi guys. Thanks for your time. I need help with BJT with transformer circuit. I used the osciloscope to observe the wave on the colector side of amplifier but I find it's not accord with the theory. I can't find a problem. I tried with TS_VIRTUAL and 1P1S transformer. I changed the parametars of transformers like turns ratio, R on the secondary etc., but I didnt see  change of wave on the osciloloscope.  Maybe I used wrong transformer. Audio power od transformer is 10W. I use Multisim 14.1.. Sorry for my english. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,183 Views)

Hello!

Could you attach the file or a screenshot of the circuit you have in Multisim? Also, give us more context on the wave you expected to see on the oscilloscope.

-Vega

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,152 Views)

Hi. Sorry for waiting. I need to take the parameters of this transformer to get 10 Watti at a frequency of 1 khz and simulate. Turns ratio is 17.69:1. I dont know which transformer I should take in this case. Thank you very very much.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,139 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,139 Views)

Please attach your schematic.  The transformer in multisim is close to ideal, so it should work fine.  Something else in your circuit is probably wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,071 Views)