From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Exception

Solved!
Go to solution

photo_2020-11-20_20-18-10.jpg

I have gotten this error. It can be fixed ?
If it can't be fixed, can you reinstall Multisim?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,428 Views)

Hello,

It is my pleasure to help you with your case. There are several reasons that can provoke that error; corrupted files,miss-configuration, and incompatibility with your OS.

Please provide further details before we go over reinstallation options:

-What is your OS Version?

-Was NI multisim running correctly before or Is this a new installation?

-Is this happening upon launching Mulsitim? or While you try to run or configure anything in your design?

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,381 Views)
Solution
Accepted by NIRest

Hello,

Yes, you can switch them in the VI. For 10 Bidirectional digital channels requirements you would be looking at some models like USB-6001 that includes 13 channels.

The NI USB-6001/6002/6003 has 13 digital lines: P0.<0..7>, P1. <0..3>, and P2.0. D GND is
the ground-reference signal for digital I/O. You can individually program each line as input or
output.
All digital input and digital output updates and samples are software-timed. 

You can also review User Manua: https://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/374259a.pdf  page 21 for furthersafety recommendations to avoid damaging devices.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,374 Views)

Hello,

Please disregard latest message, looking forward for you answers to proceed with your case.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,362 Views)

Hello,

Please disregard latest message, looking forward for you answers to proceed with your case.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,362 Views)