Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Simulink model using Phasor PowerGUI to DLL file

Hi,

I'm currently working on Power System project, which aimming to designing Power System Stabalizer that will damped oscillations created when there is a small changes in load in the network. I got the model done in Simulink and now trying to convert it using SIT into LabVIEW.

I able to map all the data that I want to control and link the output graphs to LabVIEW using SIT. Now, I wanted to convert the Simulink model to DLL type file, but while I was trying to convert the model I build in Simulink into nidll type file using R-T Workshop an error popped out and it is said it causes by the "Phasor Type" in the PowerGUI block in Simulink. The error says in order for me to continue the conversion, I need to change the Phasor Type in the PowerGUI to other parameters, I tried it but the model no longer producing the similar result I wanted. I was wondering if anyone know any method to convert a Phasor PowerGUI block in Simulink to nidll type file?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,056 Views)
I think you posted this in the wrong section, this is for multisim and ultiboard, you issue does not seem related to either?  Am i missing something?

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,052 Views)

I post this question before in NI Discussion Forums : Most Active Software Boards : LabVIEW : Converting Simulink model using Phasor PowerGUI to DLL file

but a guy name Jeff Bohrer suggest I should post it here on Design and Simulation board.

My previous post was here.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,047 Views)

Hi tebu,

Could you post a screen shot of the error you are getting?

Thanks!

Tanya Visser
National Instruments
LabVIEW Group Manager
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,010 Views)

GUI.JPG

Here. Currently, Solver options Type = Fixed-Ste. Solver  = ode14x (extrapolation). Extrapolatino order = 1.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,005 Views)

Hi tebu,

We'll work from the thread on the LabVIEW board instead.

Have a great day!

Tanya Visser
National Instruments
LabVIEW Group Manager
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,999 Views)