cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery voltage disabled

Solved!
Go to solution

HELP!

I'm not sure how I managed to do this, but when I go to vary the battery from 10 Volts to 12 Volts I cannot do it.  The value field is "X" out and marked restricted.

What did I do?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,383 Views)

Please help!

I have somehow managed to get the value field tab for all of the components set to "Restricted"  Because of that none of the workbook examples can be used.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,369 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author don.farr

Hi Don,

I believe you have accidentally activated the circuit restrictions.

This can be disabled by going to Options > Circuit Restrictions and unchecking the Hide component values checkbox.

Regards,

Jason 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,359 Views)

Jason,

That was it.  However, when I first looked at that, the The "Hide Value" was unchecked.  I then checked it, ran a test and then unchecked the box and it worked correctly.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,349 Views)

Okay,

I did it again and now I get prompted for a password prior to being able to get to the circuit descriptions.

Two questions:

1) How am I accidently changing this setting?

2) I have entered a password for "Global Restrictions".  But I never set up a password for "Circuit Restrictions".

It appears that I have accidentially found a method that selects a password for the "Circuit Restrictions" and then changes the properties of a Master Database component, "DCPOWER"

I do I fix my error and prevent it from happening again?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,111 Views)