From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD633

I am currently working on a circuit model in MultiSim11 that utilizes the AD633 multiplier. The output never seems to match my input, despite careful attention to magnitudes and signal types. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it possible that the model is incorrect? I understand that I am likely using it incorrectly, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,659 Views)

Hi,

Please post your design file and I will do my best to assist you with it.

Regards,

Mahmoud W

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,658 Views)

I have attached the circuit I am having trouble with.

I admit that I am a mechanical engineer, so I may be ignoring conventions or good practices that should solve the problem. This is particularly the case since many of the values for this circuit are scaled versions of neural parameters, so I technically don't have much control over them. However, I would rather have a circuit that does something rather than nothing, and then work the biology into it after the fact. To help the user, I have made the network of components that are directly from the biology blue. Much of the other math is computed on the red network.

It may also be useful to know the system being modeled. I have also attached a MATLAB script that simulates the system's behavior.

Thanks, hope this is helpful.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,644 Views)

when i am trying to use AD633 with two input signal for analog multiplication it is showing error. Please help i am attaching the design file and screenshot. Please help it is urgent.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,167 Views)