Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrieve data from memory storage

we are acquiring data through a data acquisition card. it is given that the data is stored in the non volatile RAM .. can you help us in how to retrieve  the data from the memory storage. give the commands and blocks to retrieve the data from that location.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,803 Views)
Nobody is just going to 'give' the 'commands' and 'blocks' to you. You need to explain exactly what you want to do and we can guide you to examples or post snippets to help. Are you looking to read data from a file? If so, what format is the data in the file? If you go through examples in LabVIEW (Help -> Find Examples), they are some examples in there that show you how to do file I/O.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,801 Views)

I know how to open a file and see its data in it through the file i/o options in Labview sir.

I am measuring the ambient noise in the underground water through hydrophones for a preset period of time. These datas are obtained through your ICP DAS data acquisition card PCI 1802L. In the PCI-1802L hardware manual it is given that the "

The I/O address of PCI-1802L is automatically assigned by the main board ROM BIOS".

And through which operations-

1.I may know these address at which the data is stored?

2.How to read those noise data which is stored?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,775 Views)
Why would you be asking about the PCI-1802L board here? NI does not make it so don't say 'your CP DAS data acquisition card PCI 1802L'. Do you know who does? If you do, start by asking them.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,771 Views)