Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem after moving PCi-6225 between computers

I have a PCI-6225 connected to 2 SCB-68 with 9 pressure transducers wired into "Dev 1". I run this with a Labview 2014 program to collect the pressure transducer data and put it in a file on a computer with Windows 7.  I've been running this for about 5 years.  I recently moved the PCI-6225 board to another computer with Windows 10 and Labview 2019.  I copied over my vi files but when I ran the program, I didn't get the correct readings from the pressure transducers.  I moved the board back to the original computer but I now have the same problem on that computer as well.  When I look at the board with NI MAX, it seems like it's working fine and the self-test checks out.  When I run a test panel for one of the transducer channels, the reading just climbs until it reads 10 V.  Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,155 Views)

Sounds like a loose/disconnected wire.  Double check your wiring in the connector blocks.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,147 Views)