cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi,

Solved!
Go to solution

hi,

sir its me imran thanks u so much for your reply.sir my question was about my ni_daq device which was not generating sine wave of 1k and above in my pc and works properly in other pc,i posted that question on 11-04-2012 please read that question again if u forget the question.Than you  replied me to send u some details about pc's in which daq device was working properly and of other in which the device was'nt working.

sir u asked about operating systems,sir both pc have windows xp professional,

and the pc in which daq device is working properly has following hardware:

intel(R) Core (TM) 2 cpu

6300@1.86GHz,1.86GHz

,1GB of RAM physical address extention. and 3 pci slots one of which contains my daq device

and the pc in which daq device is  not working properly has following hardware:

intel(R) Core (TM) 2 cpu,E8400 @ 3.00GHz

3.00GHz,2,1.97Gb of ram physical extention,and 4 pci slots.

sir i'm attaching clips of my problem which will help u to understand ,what type of problem i have.

Thanks

regards

imran pakistan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 44
(3,712 Views)

Why would you start a new thread instead of posting to your original?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 44
(3,701 Views)

Respected sir!

i read your answer of my first question but i could not replied as i read,after 2 or 3 days i was again looking for your that reply in the list sir,but i could not  found it there i think it was removed from list by national instruments, to include new replies for other questiones and discard old ones.

Kindly give me the soloution of my problem i'll be vary thankful to you.

imran 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 44
(3,683 Views)

You must not have looked very hard. It's here. No threads are ever deleted simply for space reasons.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 44
(3,672 Views)

ok sir my problem is that as i try to generate sinewave of 1k and above from my daq device "scb6251" it does'nt generates and shows a messege that i attached in above question the messege and snapshots of my problem.sir as i remove my device from my pc and use it an other pc it works properly.Sir i have included the details of both pc's in above question.

sir if you understand my problem now please give me the soloution i'll be vary thankful to you.

regards

imran

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 44
(3,657 Views)

Imran,

Thank you for providing that information, but I'd like to get a bit more from you if possible...

Could you determine the motherboard type (ASUS, msi, etc.) and model that is in the machine that is not working properly?  More information on how to do this if you are not familiar can be found at this site: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000017.htm#10

Also, could you check what versions of DAQmx you have on both of these machines?  The easiest method is to expand the "Software" tab in Measurement & Automation Explorer and look for "NI-DAQmx Device Driver X.X".

Thanks!

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 44
(3,623 Views)

Dear sir!

System (pc) in which daq device is not working properly is of atx type mother board ,well! i'm attaching the data sheet of pc .And for driver i'm attaching snap shot of the window that you told me about,for driver description.

thanks

imran

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 44
(3,602 Views)

Imran,

Thanks for the information.

What you may need to do is try upgrading your drivers to DAQmx 9.1.1 on this machine.  Some errors similar to this one have been fixed in the pass by upgrading, and the 9.1.1 driver version should have the same compatibility as the version you currently have and shouldn't cause any problems. 

You can download this here:

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2034/lang/en

There is also a patch you can update that driver with once you install it (it fixed unrelated issues, but could be good to have nonetheless) here:

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2195/lang/en

Let me know if that solves your problem.

Regards,

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 44
(3,584 Views)

Thanks for reply sir!

sir i'm downloading the software,by clicking the save option except run option.

let's see what happens to my problem well! thanks you so much for always being there to solve my problem.

imran

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 44
(3,563 Views)

hi !

Dear sir i downloaded the driver but after downloading as i tried to install on my pc an error messege appear and installation  could not be started.Sir as donloading was completd only an .exe file was there ,sir i am attaching the procedure that i adopted to download,and the messege appeared as i tried for installation.Kindly pinpoint my mistake for software downloading and installation.

thanks.

imran 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 44
(3,539 Views)