Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 200524

Hi all,

I met error 200524 when using the DAQ assist. The rate is 2KHz and the sample to read is 200. I transfered the sensing data to 1D array for a PID algorithm and transfered the 1D array back to waveform signal and send it to the DAQ. This kind of data transfer was doing well in another VI, but it shows such error in this one. It says there are 200 channels in data which must be the value of "sample to read". I am confused by this error as when I collect the 1D data directly to the DAQ, the VI run well without such error. Who can help me solve this problem?

Thanks

best

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,981 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,980 Views)

Hi iyearning, 

Is sounds as though you are supplying too many channels worth of data than there are channels in the task. It looks like you only have one channel in a task, but have 200 channels of data. You will need to have 200 channels in your task.  Here is some documentation we have on this particular error: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/6EF311E502936B9286256D27007CF9EC?OpenDocument

Please look through the solutions in this document and see if any of them work for you. I hope this helps!

Rachel M.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,944 Views)