Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -10660

I'm a new LabView (7.1) MAC OS X (tiger) user. As a test device I have the 6008 device. I installed the tiger tools and wanted to start i.e. Acq One Sample.vi example. I always get the error message (error - 10660).
What is error -10660?
What is the best way to test the 6008 device?

Rudolf Lehn
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,517 Views)
I give an additional message to other newbies. I had first to use the daqmxbase examples in LabView 7.0. Unfortunately many vi-files are handled. After a long time with many - for me not understandable - "can't save..." messages I always said "don't say". Obviously the vi-files are now ready for LabView 7.1. I can now start the examples in LabView 7.1 and my error "-10660" is diminished.

Rudolf Lehn
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,512 Views)
Hi all LabVIEW and MAC Newbies,

my problem was really an unnecessary problem. I used LabVIEW on a Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 (OS X 10.4.3) with DAQmxBase and a 6008 device. I pluged my USB in the socket of the G5 front panel. Obviously is this socket different from the other USB socket of the G5. Anyway, I use now the USB socket of the back side and now LabVIEW works perfectly with DAQmxBase and my 6008 device. On my PowerBook I anyway didn't have a problem with LabVIEW. This was strange.

Ok. Now I hope to give many interesting experiences to others with my LabVIEW experiments on MAC OS X.

Rudolf Lehn
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,497 Views)