Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caracterization of solar cell in real time with labview

Hello everyone,

I am contacting you because in the context of a school project, I need to create a simulation of photovoltaic performance. I am a beginner in labview and meet a lot of difficulties!

So I want to buy a voltage and a current from the PV cell, via a DAQ Card USB6221. The idea is then to exploit these data: Get different curves of voltage and current (over time) to generate a graph I = f (V), thereby obtaining the characteristic of the PV cell, and finally to from this graph, get the key values of the cell (max delivered ...).

So I started by using the DAQ Assistant (acquisition of a voltage + current), converted the dynamic data in 2D array, then tried to use this table but I can not do it!
Firstly, I feel that the picture is not incremented, suddenly no data is usable!
I then very difficult to identify this "he goes" DAQ assistant! The same applies to the conversion of dynamic data.

I do not know if I was clear, but I need your expertise on Labview in order to advance my project.

Thanking you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,613 Views)

I'm not sure exactly what you application is, but you should check our examples on taking voltage data.  Go to help, find examples->hardware input and output->DAQmx-> analog input, and there should be a reading that matches the type you want. That is probably a great starting place. From what I understood you probably want continuous voltage.  

TimC
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,586 Views)