Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

burnt

I have an M series card PXI-6232 that failed (C146 burnt).  Is it possbile to get a partial schematic to help me find the posential source of the problem?   I don't want to install a second card until I can find the problem that caused this one to fail.    The manual lacks any detail that would aid in finding the problem.  And BTW , has anyone had any luck repairing these cards?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,595 Views)

I am curious as to the type of signals you are measuring and if you have any high voltages/currents in your system.  Also, what kind of isolation are you using in your system if you are dealing with high voltages/currents?  How long did the PXI-6232 work before it failed?

My recommendation is to contact National Instruments and send your board in for repair.  We will not be able to provide a schematic for the board but during repair we can explain what failed on the board so you will have an idea of what signal caused the problem.  The number to call in to send the board in for repair is 1-866-275-6964 and enter in the service request of 1342707. 

Regards,
Jordan F
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,579 Views)