Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB firmware Loader

Hello,. I have a connection problem with the NI-USB 6212 DAQ board. The device manager shows NI firmware Loader when I plug this DAQ board in the Win10 64bit PC. I cannot find this device either in NI-MAX device and interface. I tried to reinstall the whole LabView and NI-MAX but still not working. 

Can I have some suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
(1,021 Views)

Hello! It sounds like you need to uninstall the DAQmx driver and then download / install the latest driver which can be found here https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/drivers/download.ni-daqmx.html#460239

You can also type "services" into the start menu to see if the NI Device loader is running. Stop and restart it, and be sure startup type is set to automatic. More info on that here: DAQ Device Shows up as USB Flash Firmware Loader in Device Manager - NI

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(993 Views)

Hello, Thanks for the reply. 

I  installed the latest version of NI-MAX( NI-DAQmx 2022Q3) and make it  automatically running in the NI device Loader in the Windows Service.

But it does not work. When I open the NI-MAX, it shows the database files is corrupt.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(979 Views)

You can reset the MAX configuration data, which will remove the database file and replace it with the default.

Go to Tools and click Reset Configuration Data. This will delete any configuration settings you have for all devices in MAX. If any errors occur while running the tool, go through the steps on 
Manually Resetting the NI MAX Database to make sure the process was completed. If you are unable to complete the following steps using normal system settings, please reboot your computer in Windows Safe Mode and attempt to complete the steps once again.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P8awSAC&l=en-US

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(956 Views)