Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Code: -223091 Internal Software Error occurred in DSA software. Please contact National Instruments Support

Solved!
Go to solution
Hi

I am working with 4461 Card.

While writing data to the Card I receive this error

The Channel that was configured was having

Update Rate: 9210

No of samples: 87643

Sample Mode: Finite Samples

Synchronization: Synchronized with Same AI0 of same device

Values are between 6 V and 1.2 V

error occurred in <SingleChannelWriter.Write()> function.

{Error=-223091 Message="Internal Software Error occurred in DSA software. Please contact National Instruments Support.\n\nTask Name: Magnet\n\nStatus Code: -223091"}

The Stack Trace:

"   at nNIMSSAIL100.StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >.CheckWithName(StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >* , tCaseInsensitiveBasicString<unsigned short\\,_STL::char_traits<unsigned short>\\,_STL::allocator<unsigned short>\\,nNIDMXS100::tLocaleConsideringWideStringComparitor\\,nNIDMXS100::tLocaleConsideringWideStringCaseForcer>* pName)\r\n 

at nNIMSSAIL100.StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >.Check(StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >* )\r\n 

at nNIMSSAIL100.StatusObserverWrapperT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >.Check(StatusObserverWrapperT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >* )\r\n 

at nNIMSSAIL100.Write<class nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<class nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi>,class nNIMSSAIL100::AnalogWrite,double>(tTask* , Double* , UInt32 , UInt32 , UInt32 , Double , Boolean , Boolean , tScaledDataFormat , StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >* )\r\n 

at nNINETAI2005100.Write1D<class nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<class nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi>,class nNIMSSAIL100::AnalogWrite,double,double,cli::array<double >^>(Task task, Double[] buffer, UInt32 numChannels, UInt32 numSamples, UInt32 lines, Double timeout, Boolean autoStart, Boolean interleaved)\r\n 

at NationalInstruments.DAQmx.Internal.AnalogSingleChannelWriterImpl.WriteMultiSample(Boolean autoStart, Double[] data)\r\n 

at NationalInstruments.DAQmx.AnalogSingleChannelWriter.WriteMultiSample(Boolean autoStart, Double[] data)\r\n 

at Project.Analog1ChannelWriterTask.Write(Double[] data, Boolean AutoStart) in C:\\Project\\AnalogWriterTask.cs:line 446\r\n 

at Project.HardwareIO.WriteAO(Double[] Data, Boolean AutoStart) in C:\\Project\\HardwareIO.cs:line 120\r\n 

at Project.DataAcquisition.RunAcq() in C:\\Project\\DataAcquisition.cs:line 182\r\n 

at Project.DataAcquisition.Run() in C:\\Project\\DataAcquisition.cs:line 68\r\n 

at Project.Program.ThreadFunction() in C:\\Project\\Program.cs:line 47\r\n 

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)\r\n 

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)\r\n 

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()"

TargetSite:

{Void nNIMSSAIL100.StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >.CheckWithName(nNIMSSAIL100.StatusObserverT<nNIMSSAIL100::ApiTraits<nNIMSSAIL100::DotNetApi> >*, nNIDMXS100.tCaseInsensitiveBasicString<unsigned short\,_STL::char_traits<unsigned short>\,_STL::allocator<unsigned short>\,nNIDMXS100::tLocaleConsideringWideStringComparitor\,nNIDMXS100::tLocaleConsideringWideStringCaseForcer>*)}

I am using VS2005 C#

Please tell me whats wroing

Regards,

Alok Damle

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,497 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alok Damle

Hey Alok,

This error code means that the revision of your card is newer and not supported yet by the driver.  As new revisions of the same board release with new features, the IDs usually are changed which requires a new version of DAQmx.  Try upgrading to the newest version of DAQmx and try again. 

While you're at it.  See if you can find the product ID located in device manager (if you're using Windows).  Once in device manager, right-click on the device and click Properties.  Then go to Details tab and copy the whole string that is shown under "Device Instance Id".  It should look something like PCI\VEN_xxxx&DEV_xxxx......  Paste that into a response in this thread so I can be sure of your problem.

-gaving

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,486 Views)

Hey Gawing,

thanks for your support. I updated the DaqMx and it seems it solved the problem. 

Cheers!

Alok Damle.

Message Edited by Alok Damle on 01-20-2009 02:18 AM
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,439 Views)