Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultanously use NI 6534 sending data and return values from a GUI using threadpool.

Running NI 6534 in a while loop that repeats its function every 31milli seconds using a threadpool function. Threading work while running GUI and NI 6534 but, when I hit the DONE button on my GUI, I would like the test to continue to its next operation while the NI 6534 is still running its while loop. I am communicating with a board under test that requires a pulse every 31milliseconds. While the NI 6534 is outputting this signal I need to do some voltage measurement or rest of my test.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,374 Views)

Hello,

I am not completely sure if I follow what you are trying to do.  If you are having problems with the multi-threading of your application, I would recommend going to the Example Finder at Help >> Find Examples and looking at the multi-threading examples.  Also, you may want to post in the CVI forum to get the best advice about multi-threading. 

If you would like help using the 6534, there are also examples in the Example Finder under Hardware Input and Output >> DAQmx. 

If you would like to post back additional information about your application, we would be happy to help.

Regards,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,352 Views)