From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequential output, input, compare, and output using a M6259 DAQ card

Hi,

I am trying to write a vi in Labview 8.2 to drive  a M6259 DAQ card and I am having some difficulty in getting it to do what I want.

What I am trying to do is to send a transition on a signal that is used as a trigger by the DUT, the DUT will then send a word back to the DAQ and then depending on this value I want to assert other signals a few (value yet to be determined) clock cycles later (basically an IF THEN from the software world).

I have got the vi to send the first edge and then monitor the input lines for the reply, the problem is thay when I try and send a response to that I get the error "-50103 the specified resource is reserved".  The clock is derived from counter0, the first signal in port0 line4 the data in on port0 line8-23 and the last output on port0 line24-25.

Is it possible to get it to do what I want? I am a bit of a newbie to using the DAQ cards so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ivan

The other thing that maybe an issue is that I need it to run full tilt at 10MHz.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,564 Views)
Hi,
Are you using a 6259 USB, PXI or PCI card?
This VI you are running, did you write it your self and could you post it here?
Have a read of this page which talks about the error you are getting.
Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,531 Views)