Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence program by USB 6251

Hi, ALL..

i've a problem with my sequence program..

My Project:
first, i want to out volt value to motor DC and from my opto sensor know the rpm value. My setpoint is 80 rpm..
after that i stop immediately(beam is link with DC motor) and

second read the volt-in from wheatstone bridge(i place 2 strain gage on beam side and convert this signal into volt value by wheatstone..so i link it to DAQ 6251)

first:
i out the volt value and i want to know the RPM(i've done this)

Second:
I read a volt in with my wheatstone bridge(i've made it) in two channel input(ai 1 and ai 2) (because i use 2 strain gage in seperated place) but something wrong happen:

Possible reason(s):
The specified resource is reserved. The operation could not be completed as specified.
Task Name: _unnamedTask<66>

What's going on? i tried to delete one of channel and gonna work..

After that..Something wrong happen again with my first sequence program that is i tried to give volt value but the RPM is off.

Oh..My God..So pity i am..I hope u can help my project..

Here i include my program.

I use Stack sequence structure for sequences program(How work this function?)

Best Regards,

Ariawan

My First Sequence:1.JPG

My Second Sequence:

2.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,132 Views)

Why don't you do a search for that error? New users report it very often.

You can't have two tasks running at the same time. Combine all of your AI into a single task.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,125 Views)

Hi, Thank..

How can i use a single task??

Can u give me a link for the answer?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,098 Views)
All of the shipping examples use a single task. You can use any of those for multiple channels. Just change what is entered into the physical channel control. You can click the arrow and browse. Use shift-click or ctrl-click. To manually enter multiple channels, the syntax is Dev1/ai0:1 or Dev1/ai0,Dev1ai2 for non-consectutive channels. As I said, this is a common error and you just have to do a search for that error message.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,095 Views)