Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me

hai bro i need help, i have try to make a simple ecg and still false about the wiring panel. can someone help me to finish this project or maybe can u give me other  simple project.
i hop anyone can help me.tanx before
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,069 Views)
Where did you get that front panel? Is it something you saw someplace or is it your own? The people here are willing to help but your project needs everything to be done. What kind of data acquisition device do you have? Have you looked at any of the data acquisition examples that ship with LabVIEW? Alos, there have been numerous posts about ecg. Have you done a search of the forum? One example is at http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=250&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=35315#M35315. It uses traditional DAQ so if you have a newer DAQ device that requires DAQmx, you will have to do a bit of reprogramming.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,062 Views)

Hi,

I agree with Dennis, all his questions need to be answered in order so that we can help.

However, with the given info one thing I can recommend to check is the Biomedical Startup KIt. It's a free download.

Regards,

Faris A

Bueller
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,038 Views)
why i can't access simulate ecg signal.vi it just ? symbol. can you explain that.tanx
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,006 Views)

If it shows a " ? " , most probably the toolkit is not installed properly.

There are two available downloads for the Biomedical Startup Toolkit, for LabVIEW 8.2 & LabVIEW 8.5.

Make sure to download the right one, and reinstall it .

Regards,

Faris A

Bueller
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,985 Views)
can someone help me to find some project MCCDAQ with USB1208FS in LabView 8.0 professional
 versions, maybe in this topic too (a simple ecg).
taxn before
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,968 Views)

Hi marp84,

Please check your other Discussion Forum.

regards,

Faris A

Bueller
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,940 Views)