Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 4351 driver Compatibility with windows 7 OS

Hello all,

Here I have a problem regarding compatibility issue of PXI 4351 with windoes 7

I have checked out that driver for PXI 4351 - NI 435X (v 2.5) shipped along with card are not compatible with windows 7. (supported with windows XP or earlier OS)

So is there any type of support can be provided by NI or someone else ?

Is there any patch or any method to use this module in windows 7 environment.

please help me as soon as possible.

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,878 Views)

The PXI 4351 is unfortunately only supported by Traditional NI-DAQ, the newest version of which is 7.4.4. There is no support on Windows 7.

——
Brandon Streiff
ni.com/compactdaq · ni.com/daq
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,874 Views)

Ya thats true......but is it possible that NI can support in any way....

by giving some patch or in any other way on special request...

Thanks again for your replay....

Message 3 of 4
(3,869 Views)

You can try filling out a Product Suggestion or asking via your local sales representative; however, I would not expect new driver support for the PXI-4351 to be a priority, as it was scheduled for obsolescence earlier this month.

Is using XP no longer an option?

You could also consider replacing your PXI-4351. How were you intending to use it? If you're using it for temperature sensors, its replacement is the PXIe-4353 (+/-80mV range), which is supported by the NI-DAQmx driver on Windows 7. If you're using it for voltages (i.e., outside the +/-80mV range), perhaps something from the Dynamic Signal Analyzers line will work; all of the products listed there are also supported by NI-DAQmx on Windows 7. You should talk to your local sales representative for more information on any of those products.

——
Brandon Streiff
ni.com/compactdaq · ni.com/daq
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,863 Views)