Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCIE 6738 Firmware Corrupt

I have a PCIE 6738 board that is being recognized by my PC and in NI DAQmx. However, the self calibration fails and gives a Status Code 201166 for corrupt firmware. We have tried multiple PCIE lanes, reinstalled NI DAQmx, and updating the drivers. None of these have enabled us to actually generate analog outputs to the card. Can you please help me with this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(974 Views)

@KristenHagan  ha scritto:

I have a PCIE 6738 board that is being recognized by my PC and in NI DAQmx. However, the self calibration fails and gives a Status Code 201166 for corrupt firmware. We have tried multiple PCIE lanes, reinstalled NI DAQmx, and updating the drivers. None of these have enabled us to actually generate analog outputs to the card. Can you please help me with this issue?

Hi Kirsten, we have the same issue after upgrading the LabVIEW runtime from 2020 to 2021. Have you found a solution to this problem?

So, the problem was that the installer was supposed to update all drivers from 2020 to 2021, as shown during the installer wizard. However, in package manager, the DAQmx driver still showed as version 20.0. Updating it manually from 20.0 to 21.3 solved the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(889 Views)