Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI USB-6218 DAQmx Start Task Error

Hello,

I have exhausted the forums looking for a problem similar to what I am experiencing. I am using an NI USB-6218 Isolated Multifunction I/O to read two analog signals, two digital signals, and output a PWM from file using LabVIEW 2013. When executing the program I receive:

Error: -50103

NI Platform Services: The specified resource is reserved. The operation could not be completed as specified.

I am receiving this error after the Start Task.vi for the PWM task located in the "true" case structure.

I have attempted to create the PWM digital output in the same task in each of the two digital input signal tasks but it seems you can only set-up multiple inputs or outputs in the same task without mixing them. I have also sequenced the Start Task.vis with no luck. Is the USB-6218 not capable of reading a frequency while also producing a separate PWM?

If you could, please help me as I am stuck and have run out of ideas on how to resolve this issue.

If you need more information on the attached vi and project file, please let me know.

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,842 Views)

ludedudebb6,

Could you please send over the "read from text file"vi?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,817 Views)