Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9274 and NI 9229

Hi eveyrone

1)does NI 9274 need verification process ? as the output source is digital I do not think so , just in case please let me know.

2) in verification procedure of NI 9229 how to enable function generator ? I followed the instruction from Jun 2007 and it was ok but lates instruction makes me confuse as it said enbale function generator and disable function generator ? Does anybody know how to do that ??? then where the signal out must be connected to ?

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,895 Views)

Hi EricMgNiBh,

By 9274 did you mean 9174?  Are you referring to the 4-slot cDAQ chassis?  If that is what you mean, then I don't think that the chassis requires a separate verification.

Also, what do you mean by "how to enable function generator?"  Were you looking on a particular page in the calibration manual you linked?

Best Regards,

Michael B

Applications Engineer

Michael B.
Applications Engineer
Message 2 of 4
(3,868 Views)

Hi , I meant is it possible to generate signal with VI , anyway it is solved , and by 9274 is C series cart , Digital I/O.

Please help me over this new problem, I am doing verification procedure for NI 9234 and I encountered too many problems.

1) for phase matching verification as NI recommended I have connected " The extract single tone information VI" to data out put and then connect indicator to phase detected , but the value is keep changing. it is so silly.

2) for IEPE current verification it is required to create AI voltage and enable IEPE excitation? do you know how to do that ? ( AC coupled with IEPE) ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,851 Views)

This identical question was posted on this thread:  http://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/DAQ-channel-property-node/td-p/2286574

I posted a response there. 

Michael B.
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,831 Views)