Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to recognize my usb DAQ 6002

Hi everyone,

I am really losing my patience. I have an NI USB DAQ 6002 that I want to use on LabVIEW. It works pretty well on all my computers, except one! But it's exactly this one that I want to use with my DAQ! It is because this one is outside near the place I control my modules. I updated absolutely everything and I got the last versions of all the softwares. I also installed NiDAQmx of course. I just can't understand why my module works everywhere, except on this specific computer. Here is the picture of my NI MAX interface. And, of course, my peripheral monitor is not able to see my DAQ, it just ignores it. I really do not know what to do anymore, I hope someone knows a solution. Thank you very much. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,263 Views)

Hey FrenchLizard,

I have a few questions for you which will help myself and others better understand your situation. What exactly do you mean when you say the NI USB DAQ 6002 is not working. Is it not performing as expected or are you not able to recognize the DAQ all together on that computer? Also, could you clarify what your peripheral monitor is and what you are using it for. 

Form the picture of your NI-MAX, it looks like the USB device is recognized as a device, but the icon next to it has a caution symbol. Is there an error message associated with this device?

Michael B

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,201 Views)