Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula Node Indexing issue and Dynamic Data problem

Hello to All,
I am facing the problem from last 2 weeks but I cannot find the proper way to solve my issue.
I generated two signals from DAQ-mx 6002 device and at the same time in my circuit I have a combined signal of dual wavelength. So my aim to separate the signal in the different graphs such as 1 graph for 750nm wavelength and 2nd graph for 850nm wavelength and my control signal have information on my LED working.
Such as when the rising edge of 50Hz square wave then LED 750 work and next rising edge 850 work and my LED only works when RST signal such as 16.67Hz square wave signal is LOW when HIGH LED not working.

So I use Formula node to separate my signal but I face some error regarding error indexing.

Kindly Help me please I am not good in LABVIEW coding

Thanks in advance.

I also attached my front panel file.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,134 Views)

Hello Shesha12345.

The problem was that you tried to multiply two arrays but output was a single data. If you multiply two arrays, The output must be an array.

So I added a for structure. Please check the attached vi.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,102 Views)

Thanks, Sir for Reply,

Actually, I have a LABVIEW 17.0 version and you update at 18.0. Can you update at the same version as I have, please?
I am also trying to update my LABVIEW.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,097 Views)

Sorry, Here is the downgraded vi. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,088 Views)

Dear All,
In the attached file they separate the combined signal of dual wavelength but the coding is so difficult for me. kindly specify me how the separate the signals.
I am so thankful to all of you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,042 Views)