Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 10401: AO group configuration .......

Hi all,

I got a question from a customer and he asks what the following error means:

"ERROR CODE 10401: AO Group Configuration error code 10401 C TK Group Configuration the Hex value of this code is XD75F"

When I look in the Labview help for error 10401 I get an other description: "No NI product, or driver does not support..."
The following has happened: Some months ago the DAQ (PCI6024E) card from the customer was broken and NI sended us an other card (other repaired card). We shipped it to the customer, but he is still trying to use this card.

My question (more a question to be sure):
- I think NI sended us a newer card and the customer tries to use it with the old (previous installed) drivers. Will installing the latest driver solve this problem?
- If so, where can he/we find the latest driver?

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,615 Views)
"The following has happened: Some months ago the DAQ (PCI6024E) card from the customer was broken and NI sended us an other card (other repaired card). We shipped it to the customer, but he is still trying to use this card"

Do you mean the card at one time was used error free ?

I assume, it has.

The first thing to do is to check on the card from measurement and automation (Max), and see if Max recognizes it. If not, then it is either that the driver got corrupted, or that the card is bad.
If you decide to reinstall Nidaq, the you have to first uninstall the existing Nidaq/Max, the reinstall Nidaq (same version that existed on the computer or the most recent one)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,610 Views)