cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 200452 with synch of two PCI-6733 cards

Solved!
Go to solution

Labview: 8.6

Using two PCI 6733 cards connected by an RTSI cable, I'm trying to get a time-synchronized output both PCI cards (which are connected to BNC 2110's).

Below is the labview code I've put together looking at online and in-program examples. To the left of the diagram is the part of the program that generates the inputs.

syncAOout.JPG

Currently, it's giving me an Error 200452: "Specified property is not supported by the device or is not applicable to the task. Property: Start.TrigType  Task Name:_unnamedTask<26>."

Any ideas of how to fix this? Does the above Labview code look like it'll do what I want?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,069 Views)

Hello ajolson,

It appears the error is referencing the Start in the top task. This is occurring because the 6733 does not support analog triggering. For more information on this error, please referenceWhy Do I Get "Error -200452" When I Use Certain DAQmx Properties With My DAQ Board?

Regards,

Glenn

Regards,
Glenn
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,046 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ajolson
After further investigating the code, since it appears your referencing the same clock, you don't need any of the triggering. You can probably avoid the error by removing the third blpck on all the threads

Regards,
Glenn
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,037 Views)